Ethical benchmarks for all
A changing world. Always new challenges arising. A gap of 2000 years between the teachings of Jesus Christ and contemporary times. It's not easy for the Christian of the 21st century to know how to act and react!
Living as a Christian today seeks to offer the tools that will allow believers to live their convictions on a daily basis: the bases on which to reflect, the questions to ask, the principles to implement.
- collective writing by French speakers of different denominations
- overview of the various positions adopted throughout history and their arguments
- definition of technical terms
- questions from the youngest... with answers
- quotes from theologians and other thinkers
- index of biblical references and names and themes
Under the direction of: Louis Schweitzer, Luc Olekhnovitch, Alain Nisus