Features of the Revised Sower Bible 2015
- A sense of the original rendered even more precisely and more intelligibly, in quality and accessible French.
- Notes presenting other possible understandings of the biblical text, also formulated in a clear and careful manner.
- Formulations based on the principle of functional equivalence, but which gain in conciseness and sobriety.
- Respect for language registers: words which belong, in the original languages, to the religious register or to the secular register, are translated into French by words which belong to the same register.
- An updated biblical glossary.
- Seven color maps on eight pages.
Dimensions: 13.8 x 18.8 x 3.4 centimeters