A journey of meditation and prayer
The feeling that time, like sand, is slipping through your fingers, you know?
This book invites us to take the time to stop and spend a moment with God. He who knows us perfectly, who listens to us and who desires to speak to us.
What can we “gain” by wasting/taking this time?
In this work, we offer a journey of meditation on biblical texts and prayer, linked to the theme of time. We believe that, even centuries apart and in very different contexts, the wisdom and faith expressed there carry life, as long as we take the time to pause, to stop, rest, listening, inner journey, prayer…
The question of time allows us to deepen and explore many areas of our life, such as fatigue, overwork, but also the unpredictable, worry, waiting, limited time and eternal time.
So many themes that are explored in this book and which will help us to love the passing of time.
A journey in 16 weeks:
- take the time to settle down, quietly;
- contemplate a photo related to the theme of the week;
- listen to one or more songs or add your voice to it;
- read and meditate on a biblical text;
- receive an impulse for the inner journey;
- follow one or the other suggested path for meditation and prayer.
With Madeleine Bähler, Claire-Lise Meissner-Schmidt, Jane-Marie Nussbaumer, Sabine Schmitt, and Michel Sommer.