Sermon plans for the book of Acts of the Apostles
Pray-Prepare-Preach is a series of guides designed to help Bible teachers around the world explain God's Word clearly and accurately. Paul exhorts Timothy to be a “worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly speaking the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).
Preaching Acts will help you accomplish this task. In this book we want to help you:
- to understand that God desires to see the Good News of Jesus spread;
- see that nothing stops God's plans;
- encourage those who are persecuted to trust in God;
- to reflect on to the relevance for us of each part of this book;
- teach clearly the main idea of the text.
Author: Graham Beynon