A new study Bible for everyone who wants to grow in faith.
Students, high school students and young adults will find practical resources to build on solid foundations and better live their faith in today's world; youth groups and home groups will find guides to stimulate their reflection and make the link between the Gospel and daily life; people who wonder about the Bible, who want to learn to read it better, whatever their age, will find there the explanations and clarifications necessary for a richer reading of the biblical text.
- of introductions which focus on the reading of the biblical text, with a view to which they provide the reader with keys to reading, understanding and application
- notes linked to a specific verse or section notes
- tools to better understand the Bible
- thematic sheets to root, build and live the faith
- tables, maps and chronologies to find your way in the biblical world
- questions to study alone or in a group.
- A glossary to understand the key words of the Bible
- An index to identify the characters, people and places of the Bible
- A List of Bible Promises, Key Verses of Faith and Discipleship
- Tips and a schedule for daily Bible reading